I had a good week of stashbusting.
1. I didn’t buy any fabric, even though there was another sale at Thousands of Bolts.
2. I made the binding for my Simply Leaves wallhanging, and got that fabric out of my stash. I also attached said binding, and a label, thus completing that WIP.
3. I made the binding for a lap quilt I made for my son, earlier this year, as well as the binding for my New York Beauty wallhanging, which has been bindingless for quite some time.
4. I added the borders to the courthouse steps top. The inner border was strips that I already had cut for it, a long time ago. I used 3.5 yards of fabric, from my stash, for the outer border. I used 8.5 yards of fabric, from my stash for the backing. That quilt is currently loaded on the longarm, with quilting in progress.
5. I have continued to whittle away at the scrap pile, turning it into strips, and leaders/enders, some of which I’ve already started sewing. I usually remember the “leader”, but have a tendency to forget the “ender”. I’m working on that.
Thus concludes another successful week of stashbusting.