In response to a challenge posted by an online friend, I will try to remember to post what I accomplished quilt related for the 5 days. Yesterday, amid laundry and a few other household chores, I put four rows of my Storm at Sea wallhanging together. It took me about 45 minutes just to find the layout I liked best. I should have been working on putting together the backing for Mom’s quilt, but I ran across the Storm at Sea project, I had tucked it away and forgotten about it, and got sidetracked by it. It was just what I felt like working on. I’m sure I will be looking for quilting suggestions when the time comes. 🙂 Today, I probably won’t have much to report, as it’s back to the daily grind of the day job.