Greg was started on a stronger antifungal med today. They said we should see improvement within 48 to 72 hours, if his symptoms are being caused by this infection. His kidney function is so low that they are starting him on dialysis in the morning, but they believe that to be a temporary situation. The infectious disease doctor feels the infection originated from the IV feeding he was on. I’m not sure what to believe anymore, but am not giving up hope.  We still have hope.

9 thoughts on “3-17-11

  1. After reading your post, I noticed this on the right side of your blog: I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5
    You are such a strong woman of prayer, Randi. Many of us are joining you in the hope that these new meds begin to work for Greg.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s